Compute, storage and replication across Tier three geographically redundant data centres, including options for colocation in highly secure and locally managed environments.
Prophecy’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is the capability to provision processing, storage, networks and other fundamental computing resources.
Prophecy has mature IaaS capabilities, which are under continuous growth, investment and improvement. Prophecy's own trusted internal systems are run on our IaaS platforms.
- Compute resource utilizing modern hardware with solid state drive-backed storage including full operating system licencing and anti-virus
- Back Up as a Service – Disaster Recovery (DR) replication and offsite storage
- Software and Licencing as a Service – Microsoft Cloud Provider & Service Provider Licencing
- DR testing (isolated from production)
- Redundant virtual firewalling/routing
- WAN connectivity
- Internet connectivity
- Operation of three tier three data centres with production and disaster recovery (DR) geographically separated in Wellington, Napier, and Auckland
- Co-location, Prophecy can host your IT equipment, and network hardware resources in one of our fully maintained and monitored data centres
- Cost savings obtained through lower infrastructure costs. Prophecy owns and maintains all hardware and networking equipment saving our customers from buying more capacity to deal with sudden or temporary business spikes
- Scalability and flexibility: IaaS providing the ability to scale resources up and down quickly in response to your business’s requirements and changing opportunities
- Technical currency: Prophecy has the latest, most powerful storage, servers and networking technology to accommodate the needs of their customers
- Consolidated DR infrastructure reducing costs and increasing manageability maintaining business continuity. In the event of a disaster employees can access the same infrastructure they have accessed via an internet connection from where they happen to be
- 24 x 7 on call after hours emergency support