Our IT experts can fully manage your technology environments, providing help desk and on-site resident engineers, plus IT management such as SaaS including SPLA.
At Prophecy, we pride ourselves on our fast and friendly NZ-wide support provided by real people, meaning when our customers call for help, they speak to someone they know.
We provide one-on-one personal services to our Hawkes Bay and Wellington customers, and remote support to the rest of New Zealand.
We look after your full IT systems whether delivered through the public cloud, outsourced to us through our private cloud, handled in-house, or a hybrid mix of all of these.
Managed Services Benefits:
- Free up your time and resources to concentrate on your core business by delegating the IT function to the experts
- IT support that is agile, highly responsive, and cost effective
- Proactive identification and remediation of problems before they become a problem
- Scalability and flexibility, Prophecy provides the ability to scale resources up and down quickly in response to your business’s requirements and changing opportunities
- Cost savings, traditional CAPEX costs are moved to an OPEX model
- Prophecy’s support team can escalate problems that can’t be resolved immediately to our wider engineering and consultancy teams
- Prophecy is always on hand to help providing 24 x 7 on call after hours emergency support
Our experienced Resident Engineers can either be located full-time on a customer’s site or provided remotely to look after all your infrastructure and systems’ needs.
Full-service IT Help Desk
Prophecy’s help desk services can also be located full-time on a customer’s site or provided remotely to look after your end users’ requirements.
Our IT Help Desk resources call on Prophecy’s Senior Engineering and Consultancy resources for guidance and escalation when required.
Desktop as a Service
Secure delivery of virtual apps and desktop services to any device in any location.
As traditional working environments change, this service enables employees to work from almost anywhere increasing productivity and reducing the time and money spent on administrative overheads.
Network as a Service and Management
Management and support of complete networks solutions, including WAN, firewall as a service, managed Wi-Fi and Internet connectivity (either your own or supplied as a service).
Product purchasing, with upfront advice about the best products and services for customers' needs.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Complete software solutions purchased on a pay-as-you-go basis from a cloud service provider allowing users connect to and use cloud-based apps from any device in any location.
Our licensing specialists help customers through the complex environment of subscription software licensing, ensuring full compliance.
We partner with leaders in enterprise cloud services such as VMWare, Veeam, and Microsoft (CSP and SPLA), offering flexible cost-effective licensing for businesses of all sizes. Prophecy can handle all of your compliance needs, mitigating potential audit risks.
We manage and maintain your hardware and software assets throughout their lifecycle, including any ongoing maintenance.